Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bay Area Wedding Photography :: Grace & Will

2 weddings blogged on the same day!!!? Dude......

Grace and Will appeared on my blog several months ago with one of my most favorite engagement sessions of the year. Records were violated and photos were takin. Very fun afternoon and their wedding was no different. Graces father is a pastor and preformed the ceremony and I HAVE to say he did n EPIC job. SO funny and personal. The reception followed on a wonderful golf course in the East Bay and we were blessed with an amazing sunset. Thanks for having me guys. Your wedding album will be extraordinary.

Big thanks to Quan for helping as second shooter here as well. A few of the images below were takin with his "magic camera". Quan does indeed have a magic camera. He also arrives to weddings on a unicorn. It's true man....it's true.

Christmas in T-minus 4 days.

~Sam
Pre-wedding.

Hey guys, this is how girls act when we're not around.
Q's image




Grace and her bridesmaids are in a gang.

Amongst my favorite groomsmen's photo for the year.
Q's image









Fin

5 comments:

Alzbeta said...

They are all beautiful, but I am in love with the silhouette of the buttons down the back of the wedding dress. Your photographs are always an inspiration!

Nick Coyne said...

Haha, that karate kick photo is legendary!!!!

Bryan said...

Wow, group shots are SO killer...

Saint Simon said...

Congrats to my cousin Grace and her husband Will. I must say...Amazing photos! Great color and lighting, everything in these photos scream class. Well done!

Unknown said...

this photo is very nice. I am looking this photo. I like it.
if you are looking for wedding photography then please check it.
Our prices very is low.
Clients receive a disc with original images from the camera.

 
Clicky Web Analytics