Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Berkeley Wedding Photographer :: Will & Grace

"I was there and I saw what you did I saw it with my own two eyes "


~Phil Collins


This is Will & Grace.....yeah yeah, they've heard it a thousand times. They love music. We shot their session at Amoeba in Berkeley. Can I stop for a sec and tell the folks at Amoeba that they ROCK!!!!!!!!! What an awesome group of people. Thanks for allowing us to take over the store for a 1/2 hour. (Rasputin didn't even call me back! BOOOOOOOOOOOO).
Believe it or not, Will and Grace got married over the weekend and are in South America somewhere right now!! Guys, if you're reading this, bring me back something cool. :P


Enjoy the shoot my fellow stalkers.
Next up is one of my favorite weddings of the Year. Jennifer and Eric, prepare for a wedding photo apocalypse.

~Sam











10 comments:

Jason Lee said...

Awesome Sam! Love all the record cover shots.

Jonathan Fletcher said...

Sam, these are so good. You seemingly never run dry on creativity. Great looking couple too.

Anonymous said...

wow. awesome.

Luke Snyder Studio said...

Are you kidding me? In my book, Sam, you're Northern California's best, coming close to the primo.
Can I get a chance to work with you? If you're ever up in Napa, give a holler if you need someone to change your CF cards, batteries, or lenses. I can also hold a reflector sturdy for hours, even if it's on the gold side.

Mark Arnold said...

Even 1/2 way around the world ... these are sweet shots with creativity and freshness.

besides the coolness with album covers.... B&W work is very nice.


checkin' the Hassas train as it rolls along with fantastic work.....

Mark (in Taiwan)

Shelly said...

Thanks for sharing such a great moments about your wedding arrangements

Sergio said...

OMG! What a fantastic engagement session! The LPs are one of the most genius things I have seen in a very, very long time. I love them all!!!!!

Great work man. I am a big admirer of your work

Max said...

Very cool idea. Lots of crisp catchy cool shots here. Love the window shot with the coats.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting Sam!! We're back from Costa Rica and have a bottle of Costa Rican hassas... I mean Costa Rican hot sauce... with your name on it! Grace, myself, and the bridal party all agree that we had a great time with you and Quan on our wedding day. Catch you later man!

Lovers of God said...

You are very creative and inspirational. The record shots are very cool. Nice work.

 
Clicky Web Analytics