Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Disney World Wedding :: Orlando Florida

Shot another one with my man Tony Shreiber. This time around I was able to bring the family. Look for a "family post" here real soon. We had family vacations being our first rip to Disney World. SO AWESOME!! Tony you are a great host.

For all my readers that live in Florida, I ask the question, WHY? So yeah, Disney World is there, granted but 102 degrees at 11:00 PM??? Good lord it was hot. Crazy hot. Too hot for humans. The wedding was really awesome however. Such a good time. Most all the guess were Canadians. Yay Canada!!

Thanks for the look guys. Love peace and hair grease.

When you see it..........





My boss for the day. Isn't this just so fitting. He shoots in the air conditioned room while I'm out side with mosquitoes the size of hawks. ;)

6 comments:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Awesome!!! As usual! Glad to see your boy is doing good!

Jac

Jannik Anker said...

Absolutely stunning. I've said it before but feel compelled to say it again - you, sir, are awesome! The "mouse ears" idea is pure genius.

Keep up the good work and keep posting these amazing shots as to inspire the rest of us :-)

/Jannik

Amnah said...

I'm not usually a fan of Disney weddings, but the way you captured this one made it too cute! Loved the ears on the rings.

Andrew Dillon said...

Loved the "mouse ears" pics. Those were pretty creative. It took me a minute to realize what I was looking at. lol Great pics as usual man!

lawyergirl77 said...

Amazing shots, Sam!! The mouse ears really were a cool touch, especially seeing as we tried to avoid bashing people repeatedly with the Mickey stick during the reception(s)!

Thank you!!!!!

H Brooke said...

It took me looking at the pics twice to "get" the ears collage! Lol! Love it!

 
Clicky Web Analytics