Tuesday, May 4, 2010

San Jose Engagement Session :: Ashley & Justin

It rained again. I brought an umbrella and my mad skills. You need both to shoot in the rain. For serious.

Ashley teaches 4th grade which makes Justin a ........wait for it........ cop. At the rate I'm going, I'll have shot the entire Bay Area Police force. (I think I'm at 7 police officer grooms). The wedding is in July at Casa Real in Pleasanton. (where Tinna and Wally got married) It's seriously one of the best places in the East Bay to get hitched. They are a class act.

Big thank you to Henry for help as assistant for this shoot as well. Seems to me we all got soaked. All for a worthy cause right? :)

Much love. Happy Tuesday everyone.

~Sam



my favorite I think






Love this one too.
yes.

4 comments:

Jerry Gomez said...

the Spiderman kiss!! He's hangin' from a tree or something?! haha nice...

Unknown said...

One of these days I'm going to get to shoot a e-sess in the rain! Your stuff rocks!

Max A. Franks said...

Sam. wow. love the close up kiss- lots of emotion there. can't wait to shoot in the rain now.

PattyW said...

You nailed the second one... love it!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics