Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hassas does a Quinceanera :: Sofia

A quinceaaWHAT!?

Much like a sweet 16 or a Cotillion, a QuinceaƱera is an event celebrated by many Latin cultures in highlighting the achievements of a young lady. Lots of planning and at times just as much as any wedding day. This one was no different.
Sofia, your a special young lady. It wasn't hard to see that you are loved by many in your family and amongst your friends. We all have high hopes for you. ;)

Big ups to my my main man Jared Alvarez for help as assistant on this session. We have too much fun together when shooting. I'm not sure why we even get paid for this. HA!

Happy Thursday.

~Sam










I love this shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm officially giving money back to the family whose Quinces I've shot this year! Top shelf stuff man! i need to get that pp elf you use pronto!!!And the composition fairy too!

 
Clicky Web Analytics