Saturday, May 1, 2010

Morgan Hill Engagement Session :: Kate & Kris


"Everyone should own a tire swing."

-everyonethatseverbeenonatireswing.

Waited a while to post this one. Everyone say hello to Kate & Kris. You might remember Kris from a session I did a while back when he was needing images for his promo CD. Dudes seriously talented, go check him out: Kris Seibold. Kris, you picked a good one. She beautiful dude. You guys did so well. Thanks for having me. :)

Went though a good bit of planning to pull of this session. Thank you TES of San Jose for the used tractor tire. Couldn't have pulled this off otherwise. Who knew there was a tractor supply shop in San Jose?? Before leaving check out the awesome behind the scene shots provided mostly by Kamil. You really came though man. Can't thank you enough for helping out.

(to any current or future couples that want to have a "themed" engagement session like this, hit me up. I'll give you all the details. We can drum up some magic just for you. ;)


Happy Saturday folks.



















Some behind the scenes fun. THANK YOU KAMIL!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

wow sam, awesome!!! Except the water ones BURRRR!!!! They have guts ha! :) turned out great! love them all...

Gary Schmeidler said...

One of the most creative set of captures I've seen, Awesome!

The Memory Journalists said...

I'm truly speechless! Absolutely, positively spectacular!

travisthepinata said...

This is a nutty set. I'm so jealous I might put my camera down for good

Max A. Franks said...

Flare! Beeyouteefull flare! What a fantastic couple and location. Great work Sam!

The Photegé said...

WOW!! I love every single one of these!!! Gorgeous work as always!! :)

Unknown said...

This is so creative! I keep coming back to this one!! And you're right, the girl IS beautiful~

Love your blog.

 
Clicky Web Analytics