Tuesday, November 2, 2010

San Jose Wedding Photographer :: Danielle & Mike

He's a San Jose police officer, which automatically makes herrrrrrrr.............

yes,


a teacher.


:D


These guys are special. So special that I had a promo video done about a year ago of their engagement session: Hassas Promo. Their wedding at Boulder Ridge Golf Club
was perfect. Great venue for anyone looking for a golf coarse backdrop for their wedding. Thanks for having me shoot for you guys. I enjoyed it though - roughly.
Big thanks to Ryan Azad for helping as assistant for this wedding. Your company is always welcome my friend.

On something completely non photography related, Go vote! As my pastor says, if you don't vote then don't complain.

IT'S ALREADY NOVEMBER!! WOW! I smell Christmas in the air.

~Sam




Faith + 1















2 comments:

Wedding Websites said...

You guys are really special such that in all the pictures you both are looking very amazing. And the photographs are really needed to be praised.

Alohafred said...

glubs...freaking amazing Sam !
they're all fantastic and original !

 
Clicky Web Analytics