Wednesday, March 17, 2010

San Fransisco Engagement Session :: Marie & Paulo


It didn't rain, IT POURED.

As more rain fell the session seemed to get better. This marks my 10th or so engagement session in the rain and I rather enjoyed it. Kinda takes the look of my photos back 50 years. I LOVE that.
Best part about shooting for these guys is the awesome location they plan to tie the knot at. TREASURE ISLAND! This place is brand new and is quickly becoming one of the most sought after wedding venues.. I can hardly wait to put my spin on this place.

Big ups to Quan for helping as assistant. He managed to break 2 of my flash heads and even after that he STILL ranks high on Sam's love-o-meter:

Ribs
Quan
Apple Products
Xbox
My Ant Farm
Night Vision Goggles (yes, I own night vision goggles)
Bose Headphones


~Sam

Love this diptych.
Real steam from the dry cleaners vent.


Coit Tower in the background. :)
Juxtaposition?


My favorite I think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam...your sessions just keep getting more and more mind blowing! The more of your work I see, the more I envision it being used for editorials. This session is just one good example of your skills and the quality of your work. Fantastic!

Jason Lee said...

Love these Sam, you really captured the feel of SF.

Felicia Dilday said...

Wonderful! i love all your work! your amazing!

S.Syed said...

Awesome set man... really impressed with the TS work - used masterfully. Another home run!

 
Clicky Web Analytics