Friday, March 5, 2010

Marin Ca. Wedding :: Leah & Sam


This ones close to the heart.

For 3 years I rented a room with the Silva family. At that time, Sam (it was Sammy back then) was barely 10 years old. I rent a room but became family really soon. I have fond memories with these great people.

Celina, I miss your dinners. :)
Cesar, I miss our conversations :)
Saul, I don't miss your gas. :S

Congrats Sammy. You got a good one.

To the bride and groom, now that your one unit, make some awesome. Ingredients for making awesome are love, laughter, hard-work and bacon.

Quan came out as assistant on this one not a second shooter. Just for kicks, he relegated himself to 1 camera and 1 lens, can you guess which?) the entire day. Bravo my friend. Once again, you killed it.

Happy Friday everyone.

~Sam





Quan's shot
First meet. Both cried. So did I. :(


Love this one. Quan's shot

Quan's shot




man. wow.



Quan's shot
Happy.
Other stuff:

Love these peeps.


Dude, sniffing the apple cider, (we're still not sure why) is my best friend Ari.
And this........thanks quan

6 comments:

Jeff Ambrose said...

quan rocking the 45 ts as an only lens, baller!

Max said...

Sam and Quan - awe-inspiring work doods.

The Memory Journalists said...

Wow! Incredible work. The first meet shot had me crying too! I could feel the love through these pics.

Anonymous said...

I think Bro Silva is again gracefully..thank you very much.

Alex Singh said...

Great work as always and a touching connection to the bride and groom.

Diamond Bridal Gallery said...

Awesome !!! love every picture

 
Clicky Web Analytics