Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vianey & Roger: Wedding at Casa Maria


A lot of personality to this great wedding. I consider myself a bit of a culture vulture so I fit right in. Vianey & Roger hitched a couple months ago at Casa Maria in San Juan Batista Ca. The old Mission style decor went perfect with their color scheme and theme. Gotta love a Mariachi band at a wedding as well. And can I just be honest without offending anyone, "wedding food" gets boring every weekend. These guys had some authentic Mexican going on. Man-o-man. I had to be rolled home.

Big congrats guys. I hope your first Christmas together is wonderful. Friends and family, PLEASE feel free to leave a comment to the newly weds below. Happy Wednesday everyone!

~Sam











The girl rode in a stretched Hummer which was about 1/100 cool as what the guys rode in on. Yes! A school bus.

Even I went WOW when I saw this one.





Mexican wedding tradition. Kind-of a like a dance train but at full speed.




R.I.P. Mr. Jackson

Qdizz came out as assistant for me on this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant work Sam. You got the money shot on the girls group pic in the vintage room. After that, it's all cherry on top quality.

Brent, Kasey and Devin said...

Beautiful! What a stunning Bride ;o)

Casey M. said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures...I just glanced at the first picture and when you look at it quickly, it looks exactly like a small dog being tossed in the air. I nearly had a heart attack. :)

Lorena said...

So so lovely

 
Clicky Web Analytics