Monday, October 6, 2008

Cathy & Nate

Cathy & Nate were a sweet couple I had the pleasure of shooting a few weeks backs. Don't let their "vogue" look fool you, they are pure fun as well. Gonna have a blast shooting their wedding come next year in the City. Yay for weddings in the City.

Nate in a police officer in the San Francisco. Doesn't he have cop written all over him. Cathy is just about done with school and will be entering the field of nursing directly after. The cop and the nurse, sounds like a movie theme, yeah?

I LOVE the sun flared shots against their dark clothing. The kissing shot with the white truck to the right is one of my favorite motion shots I've shot to date. Thanks for being awesomeness guys. Enjoy the shots and I look forward to next year.

~Sam











No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics