Wednesday, June 1, 2011

San Jose Engagement Photographer :: Jillaian & Adrian

If you have a session planned with me and mother nature decides rain will be falling that day.........BUY THIS UMBRELLA and bring it to the shoot!

:)

Jillian and Adrian have been friends of my wife and I for many many years. Many years has also been the amount of time they have been a couple. On Oct 23rd of this year, knots will be tied and celebrations will be had. I'll be there to witness it. :D
And I tell ya, they couldn't have chosen a better place to marry at. Clos La Chance is rivaled amoung the BEST of venues I've ever been to. What a super place. I had the privelege of shooting Jessica & Cory's wedding there in 2009 and talk about coinsidences I shot their maternity session TODAY!! It's a girl!! Look out for their images in the coming weeks.

BIG grats guys. Such a pleasure to shoot for you. :) Wedding will be no different I'm sure of it!

Happy Wednesday!

~Sam








3 comments:

thefunkymonk said...

wow. Their outfits work really well. Not fair that you're subjects see to be always well dressed...

._.

So jealous!

Mara said...

Hi! I've been lurking on your site for a long time now, but this post is probably one of my favorites (except for that really sexy shot behind the smoked glass...you know, that one?). The red/white/black motif thing you have going on here is really great. It's always nice to see a visual theme come together that doesn't appear to be forced or tooooo pre-planned. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good "story."!
~ I look forward to more posts!

Abby said...

I love how graphic this one is with that crazy cool umbrella and the couples colours and patterns. Beautiful work as always!

 
Clicky Web Analytics