Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vegas Mini Session :: Jessie & Tommy

Zero.

That's the number of things Jessie & Tommy take very seriously . :D



Her first trip to Vegas EVER and after being there 20 minutes, we jumped right into a shoot together. :)
Meet Tommy and Jessie. Some of the nicest peeps you'll ever see grace my blog. Jessie is a photographer and wanted a special treat for her first trip out to Vegas. We talked and they decided we should fly "The Sauce" out as well and shoot right there. I literally flew in and out within 3 hours. How cool is that!? Hope you won big guys.

(Special internetz points for those that can identify what hotel we're at.)


Anyone else want a mini session? Call me!!

Happy Tuesday!

~Sam











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ceasers palace! :D

think bug said...

yahhhhh!!! you rock Sam! these made my day! :)

Sam Hassas said...

@ Anonymous

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

No, if you're REALLY ninja, you'll know the brand of socks Tommy was wearing. $18 if you get it right. $18 DUDE!!!!!

No pressure.

~Sam

Sam Hassas said...

awwww. THANK YOU Jessie. :) I love you and loved shooting for you. I think we laughed throughout the entire 1hr we shot together. I love that..

~Sam

Tiffeny said...

Lovely beautiful photos capture the essence of these two! Awesome! Ok. I'm partial to Jessie since she is my cousin...but I can tell how much fun they have with each other and how crazy they are about one another. Fantastic work! Made my day to see these!

Tiffeny said...

Lovely beautiful photos capture the essence of these two! Awesome! Ok. I'm partial to Jessie since she is my cousin...but I can tell how much fun they have with each other and how crazy they are about one another. Fantastic work! Made my day to see these!

 
Clicky Web Analytics