Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding at Clos LaChance Winery :: Jessica & Cory

First off, I've discovered this cool site: Check me out

Secondly, dude.....this wedding. 37 images of crazy.

I first shot for Jessica & Cory during their engagement session at Standford U. Smoke bombs were used and fun was had. The wedding was no different, (minus smoke bombs but hey why not in the future). Not sure it's legal to have this many good looking friends.
Wedding was shot at the exquisite, Clos LaChance Winery in San Martin Ca. Awesome place to get married. Receives the "Sauce" seal of approval. THANK YOU to Keith Simonian for help as second shooter here.

You guys were a treat to be around. Thanks for having me. :)


















Groom and groomsmen walking in during the ceremony. Perfect. You can't make this stuff up! Shot by Keith.


















8 comments:

T said...

Seriously, I've been checking back daily (ok, multiple times a day) to see your new stuff. this doesn't disappoint! I love the one of them on the grass at the end of the night. thanks for the goodness.

Sam Hassas said...

Thanks for the blog love T. :)

Jason Lee said...

Sam, another great set from you. My favorite, the girls on the couch. You do the whole 'Vanity Fair' thing really well.

leah said...

My favorite.....the pics with the dog.

Unknown said...

You blow my ever loving mind! You are so amazing!

Martin Haseman said...

Brilliant work as always Sam. Love the last one.

Anthony Luna said...

The pear shot is money!

Stephanie Osborne said...

The dog in the tux is absolutely adorable! How fun... I never would have though of the t/s for the aisle photo. I think your the first one that I have seen do this. Very creative!

 
Clicky Web Analytics