Sunday, March 22, 2009

Photos of Photographers

About a dozen of us Bay Area Ca. photogs got together for a studio shoot out just a few days ago. Why? I dunno, why not? Really though, it was a workshop of sorts. The studio was INCREDIBLE! 6th floor in the Mission District of S.F. Great find Maurice. We had NO MODELS. Why? We were the models. The objective of the day was to feeeel what our subjects feel. It was uncomfortable and awesome at the same time. It was uncawesome. You photographers that follow my blog, find your local circle and do one of these. You just HAVE to. Soooooo fun.

We also had the special privilege of having the incomparable Mr. Evan Baines join us in the fun. Evan flew from Tennesee to be with us slubs of Nor-Cal. We also shot a wedding together the next day. By the looks of things I've seen from Evan so far, Diane & Robert have a killer set of wedding images coming their way. Evan, thank you for joining us, my respect for you has grown tremendously being in your company the last few days. Well done sir.

So enjoy the shots all while knowing that we were ALL freaked out by doing what YOU do for us. Everyone say cheese.

~Sam

Maurice got a lot of my camera time. He just knows what to do. Your a pure stud M
Chris Cooke cookin

Ms. Cathy :) Pure sweetheart.
I introduce to you.........Mr. Baines

Scott Shoemake. Nominated as most easy to photograph. I LOVE this shot.
Pinoys
Bryan Stapleton, He left early to go to work. You suck. Beeyaman.
Mr. Pingol. Ironic how I shot this with only natural light :) The guy is a legend with lights.

Dan from tinywater photography. Him and his wife Caroline are BEAST!
Caroline, Dan's better half.
Stephanie Baker looking lovely. Giving all the Vally Togs a run for their money. She is seriously talented.
M
M again, (I like em both)

4 comments:

Stephanie Baker said...

Hey SAM...thanks for making me look like a SUPER MODEL in the first one! Not sure I will ever look any better then that! Your images are AWESOME! Need to know where to send mine! SB

eleanor hope said...

wow! super fun looking! but you don't have any of you put up. that would be neat if you can link their perspective of you on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ihicagezos.1accesshost.com/isyfah.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://cuhaqyqub.easyfreehosting.com/velylo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

 
Clicky Web Analytics