Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New York City Wedding Photographer :: Catherine & Ariel

Why is New York called the Big Apple?





There's something special about NYC. It's only when you come here that you can feel the majesty. The sky scrapers, the hustle and bustle. It's the American life at it's peak. A sense of pride comes over you as you walk the streets. This was the backdrop for Catherine and Ariels engagement session.
I travel often. When I travel I try and do 2 things. I go see a landmark that gives the local area it's draw. And I eat something the locals eat. I'm not sure what I enjoy more. :) At the same time, when I'm photographing in a said place, I try and blend my style with the local style. With New York, it was the raw grit that surfaced to the top. It's beautiful and gnarly. I enjoyed shooting this set very much.

Catherine and Ariel! Grats on the engagent. Wedding is going to be a blast. Also wanted to say THANK YOU to Allan Summers for coming out as assistant on this shoot. It poured! Luckily he had an umbrella. Unluckily, it broke. HA!!

LOTS more sessions on the horizon. Expect another 5 more blog posts in the next 7 days. For all those waiting, I appreciate the patience. Believe me! Happy Wednesday!

~Sam













4 comments:

mark said...

Big Apple meet Sam ... Sam Meet the Big Apple ....
nothing but goods stuff with the west coast Hassas magic mixed with New York attitude.

Really nice work.

Justin B. said...

Yeaaaahhh booyyyyy!

dublin said...

These imagse are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this nice and descriptive post. Keep on posting these kinds of informative posts in future also.
New york wedding photographers

 
Clicky Web Analytics