Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Evy's Tree 2 :: Bay Area Fashion Photographer


You don't have an Evy's Tree Hoodie yet!? MAN, get with the times!


You may have remembered me shooting for these guys about 6 months. Guess what, we did round 2!! More hoodies, more models, more Evy, more trees.

Evy's Tree on Etsy

Evy's Tree
- the official site

My wife personally own at least 3 of these hoodies! Buy one, heck, buy 8!

All the models were a blast to work with and I have to especially thank Seth, (swimming pool shot) for braving the cold for the last shot we did. All real here. No photoshop!

Thanks for the look everyone! Happy Wednesday!

~Sam








Amy!! Owner of Evy's tree
not just the president but also a client.........
















Evy!

9 comments:

Reese M. said...

wonderful post Sam! I admire your use of natural lighting, and I really dig your sun flare shots! The last image of the guy before he falls into the pool is so clever!!

Robert said...

Are you freakin kidding me?! Your last two blog posts are amazing! Wow!

Dear Lillie said...

These are beautiful!!!!!

darbyscloset said...

Your work is, Ab-So-Lut-Ly BEAUTIFUL!!!

Danielle said...

These are gorgeous! I love my Evy's Tree sweatshirts and found your blog from her photos. Where did you take these pictures?

Sam Hassas said...

Thanks for the love ladies. :)
Everyone needs a Evy's Tree hoodie!!

~Sam

Andrea said...

Sam you are a genius! These are quite beautiful and I love looking through them! Evy's Tree is pretty fab too 

Haven said...

Awesome blog.

Amit said...

Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

Do visit my page and leave a comment if you like any of it...

Fashion Photographers

 
Clicky Web Analytics