Thursday, October 7, 2010

San Jose Engagement Photographer :: Johanna & Ryan

To any current client who have yet to have their engagement session with me and are looking for some inspiration on what to wear....LOOK HERE.

I loved shooting for these 2. Ryan has been a good friend for many years and I count it an honor to be called on by him and Johanna to be the photographer for their biggest day. I rarely shoot for friends and when I do it's not something I take lightly. Ryan....I love ya dude but I gotta say, you got the deal on this one. ;)
She's beautiful.

This set had rabbits, swings, boats and most of all an evident bond between the subjects. I can't WAIT to shoot your wedding guys. So good, SO good!!
Many blessing guys. (hi Rock Church).

~Sam













Fin.

10 comments:

Sassani Photography said...

Epic!

Joel and Angela said...

Aww Congrats Johanna. I so remember you being a little girl, now you're all grown up and getting married.

Sam love the shots! I especially like the swing shots.

travisthepinata said...

TRAIN FOG SHOT... OMGAWD. BEAST !

Anonymous said...

That last train/fog shot - couldnt have been any more perfect. Amazing work as always.

Jennifer Connell said...

Congrats Johanna! :) Love ya gir.

Monet Rhae Anna said...

Sam you are the man! Awesome work.

MissionsAngel said...

OMW Ryan you and Johanna were meant for each other!!! I love your picures!! Both of your incredible personalities were captured!!! Can't wait till December =)

Michelle said...

I was going to say the kiss in the boat was epic, but I see someone already used that word.

You are amazing...as always!

Michelle said...

Sweet location!

Denver Pet Photographers said...

Man that lighting is amazing!

 
Clicky Web Analytics