Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dustin & Kaitlin :: Wedding

Awesome wedding from a few weeks ago in Santa Cruz. Dustin & Kaitlin tied the knot in the church she grew up in that her father pastors. VERY sweet folks. Amazing, most all the decor was arranged the day of including a very festive banner of material that was streaming from the church flag pole to the ground. I really dug the colors at this wedding.

We finished the day at the Lighthouse in downtown Santa Cruz, not far from the boardwalk. I never really comment on my own photography, but I must say I LOVE the last black and white shot. If you guys don't get a large canvas of that shot I'm gonna have to come back down to Santa Cruz and have a word with you two. :)

Enjoy the shots.





















1 comment:

Nathan Smith said...

Sam, I also checked out this wedding. You do amazing work, and you have a great eye. I hope we can work together again!

 
Clicky Web Analytics