Sunday, December 30, 2007

Girl, Guy, Girl

Sarah,(no glasses) approached me with the idea of presenting her mom with a framed photo collage of her and her siblings. Christmas was coming up and these three thought mom would want nothing more then having a gift she could cherish forever rather then chocolate, fruitcake or fuzzy slippers, (I got a pair this year, matter of fact the same person got me fuzzy slippers last year!! No joke)

We decided to do a park theme and they agreed on letting me be creative with a "mischief" them for the shoot. Dillon was an awesome sport and allowed his two older sister to pile leaves on him but in the end he got his revenge with the beach ball shoot. We managed to also get some traditional stuff and overall had a great session.
Christmas day I get a text from Sarah, and she said her mom sobbed when she say the pictures. She said it was the BEST Christmas gift she'd ever received. Made my day! Enjoy the shots.







Gets in trouble for hitting sisters. Classic.



No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics